The HIVE44 celebrated their first anniversary on May 23, 2013, with 200 quests and members in attendance. Surrounded by supporters, the co-founders of the HIVE44, Cheryl and Don Jaycox, announced the launch of theHIVE44 HUB Business Alliance for business networking and the HIVE44 Academyfor business education as their next exciting venture helping promote and support small businesses in the Fenton and St. Louis area. The cofounders thanked those that sponsored the event, Charter Business, BNI Mid-America, Reliance Bank and Referral Institute. Read more...
Imagine an awesome hassle-free corporate environment that you enjoy going to work at every morning, you enjoy the work you do and your good at it, you enjoy your coworkers and the support that they give you,the collaborate effort on projects, you enjoy the water cooler talk, grabbing lunch and the friendships that you make, even the silly parties they throw, and you enjoy the feeling of belonging to something bigger….. (more…)
The HIVE44 HUB Alliance is an ongoing series of networking events sponsored by the HIVE44, and other local business, held at the HIVE 44 Business Coworking Center. These events are designed to maximize the efficiency and improve the overall quality of business networking development. The HIVE44 HUB Alliance is not a conventional networking group. It is a series of targeted network events directed towards the busy professional that is seeking a much more effective and efficient way to maximize the time spent building a business referral program and partnerships. Attendees of theHIVE44 HUB Alliance will be compilations of businesses from many different profession and networking groups across the city.
Who will attend?
We at the HIVE44 believe that continuity is a vital ingredient to quality networking events and a vibrant networking program is imperative to any growing business. Not only does it expand products and services currently offered by your company.
We are bringing targeted contacts circles together instead of the “shotgun” approach, reaching for “quality not quantity”. We believe that this method is more conducive to developing a solid referral sphere for your company; as such the attendance will be limited. Fulltime members of the HIVE44 will be included at no cost and have a limited amount of invitations, all other attendees will be admitted by invitation only and some events will have a small admission fee. Refreshments, appetizers and entertainment will be provided at each quarterly event that is sponsored by the HIVE44 and community business sponsors.
Would you like to sponsor an event? Contact us!
The academy was fostered over the last year as the coworking center grew, so did the need for an academic structure in business development for small business owners.
Trends are forever changing in the business world and as business owners and representatives we need to keep up on those changes through education.
Not your normal college credits, but targeted information to help you and YOUR business now!
The HIVE44 Academy will bring in qualified professionals in their field as instructors for classes, clinics, workshops, boot camps and speakers.
- Thank You From Jane Doe Advocacy
- Jan 16: LinkedIn for Business-Use of Groups
- Nov 15th: Will (Net) Work for Food
- Coworking St. Louis: The TOP 5 Distractions of the Home Office
- 12 Reasons Why Joining a Coworking Space Beats Renting Your Own Private Office Space or Working from Home!
- Dec 31: FREE COWORKING
- What Can I Do To Help You?
- HIVE44 Members Private Wine Tasting Networking Evening!
- Missouri Networking hosting
- Bethco Properties LLC
- WRITE NOW! A writing clinic for Business
- “How to Run Your Business Like a Business – Real Facts for Real Business Owners”
- “How to Run Your Business Like a Business – Real Facts for Real Business Owners” & Wine Tasting
- Bootcamp – Build & Optimize Your Google Places & Plus Listings With Will Hanke of Where is my Business?
- Jamie Hoisington: GREAT article Cheryl!!! Can't wait to experience i...
- Amy Carter: This sounds like it was a really great event! Let ...
- Anna Bollard: Cheryl Jaycox is making a thoughtful decision to g...
- Robert Measer - Real Estate Broker: Barry - I attended this event; it was an excellent...
- Office for rent: The best way to manage the distractions of family ...